Arc Infrastructure’s community partnership program assists not-for-profit initiatives that deliver a lasting positive impact to the communities we work within.
We offer financial support through our principal, regional and local community investment programs as well as in-kind support where appropriate. We seek collaborative partnerships that make a measurable difference to the community.
We're keen to make a difference in four key focus areas, and are looking for partnerships which align with at least one of these focus areas and meet the criteria listed below.
- Rail Safety
- Emergency Services
- Community Health and Wellbeing
- Liveable and Sustainable Communities
- Within Arc Infrastructure's area of operation
- Has a lasting positive impact
- Has clear project outcomes/benefits and how they can be measured
- Demonstrates grass-roots support
- Shows strong project planning and effective use of resources
- Highly visible in the community
- Provides opportunities for Arc to build relationships with community stakeholders
Applications for community investment funding can be made any time using our online application form.
Before you apply we strongly recommend you read and understand our Community Investment Application Guidelines and FAQs, which outline the types of partnerships we look for, our assessment criteria and the application process.
Once you have read the guidelines and FAQs, should you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Investment Application Guidelines
Community Investment Application FAQs