Brookfield Rail has changed its name to Arc Infrastructure.
CEO Paul Larsen today announced our new identity.
“It’s an exciting time for our business. While we remain a Brookfield company, we’re looking forward to creating our own unique identity as Arc Infrastructure,” Mr Larsen said.
Mr Larsen said that as the long-term manager of the State’s 5,500 kilometre freight rail network, Arc Infrastructure has a proven track record of connecting Western Australia with national and global markets.
“As Arc Infrastructure, our new name reflects our commitment to making an even greater contribution to the growth of Western Australia’s economy.”
Arc Infrastructure is a major contributor to the growth of Western Australia’s economy and we support the community by employing, living and buying local. Since 2000 we have invested more than $2 billion in the freight rail network and increased the volume of product being moved on the network by 126 per cent.
The Arc team was heavily involved in the development of the new brand and the chosen name embodies the aspirations for the company’s future, while being true to the heart of the core business.
“We have been extremely open with our people throughout the entire process. We asked them what was important to them and this feedback formed the foundations of our new identity.”
“We see this as a great opportunity to create our own identity while still having the support of our parent company Brookfield. We look forward to continuing to deliver positive outcomes and contribute to the State as Arc Infrastructure,” Mr Larsen said.
- Arc Infrastructure manages transport infrastructure in Western Australia.
- We currently operate Western Australia’s 5,500 kilometre freight rail network, connecting people, commodities and ports across the State with the rest of Australia and the world.
- Spread across regional Western Australia, our team of 430 employees keep the rail network operating 24/7.
- We live local, buy local and are committed to contributing to regional communities.
- We’re committed to working with industry, our customers, partners and communities to find new opportunities that will support and strengthen our rail network for the benefit of WA.
Manager Corporate Affairs
Phone: 0457 537 526
Back To News Stories